Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life without soap


Today i have gone to Walmart to buy soap but when i have got to the section were they have all 0f the soaps that section was gone i have ask myself were did all of the soap went to i know. I ask myself they do not have it in sock all at once . So i have went to ask one of the employer that works there "were did all of the soap went to, The employer have told me that it have run out because there's no oil and with no oil that means that theirs no soap. Soap is made out of oil So i did not believe him and i just went to a different store and they had told me the the same thing. I was freaking out because how will i clean myself I'm a clean freak!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well you need to check your grammar and also your punctuation. It sounds too planned out, make it sound as if you were truly living it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is good but you need to check your spelling and it kind of confusing what you trying to say make more clearly

    ReplyDelete